UNFPA is running a Global Film Competition, open to all those who are committed to upholding the rights of others and maintaining a sustainable environment. Film professionals and amateurs, individuals or legal entities, are invited to participate.
The deadline for submissions will be 9pm GMT on February 15, 2012 and the winners will be announced on 8 March, 2012, which is International Women’s Day.
• Films must be in digital form.
• Films should be from 1 to 10 minutes in length, including credits.
• Entries must have English subtitles if presented in another language.
• The author of the piece will be responsible for the originality of the work.
• Each entry must focus on one or more of the 7 key issues of the 7 Billion Actions campaign.
• Each team or individual may submit up to two short films.
• Films must be accompanied by an online entry form.
For further information, and an entry form (when available) please visit the 7billionactions.org webiste.